Saturday, August 7, 2010

Poll Results & News

So a spread of results so far from the poll with 1 person stating 3 hours (probably impossible), 1 for 4 hours (ever the optimist), 5 for 5 hours (my target time) and 1 won't finish (there's always 1!). Poll still open so come on and get your votes in.


Of course I'm desperately hoping I can even get a place in the marathon as subscriptions are going through the roof. Apparently Japan is experiencing a bit of a boom lately in running as the news article below, courtesy of the Yomiuri Shinbun, shows:


http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/T100806004528.htm


So fingers crossed for October when the lottery is drawn and in the meantime I best start getting some training in.

2 comments:

  1. There can always be more than one! I have to drum up some confederates!! :-) I actually think you time will be 5 hours 34 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 hours 34 minutes! I mean, how hard could that be!

    ReplyDelete