Monday, August 9, 2010

The Great Weigh In

So I played squash this evening, which I won of course, but like all great prize fighters, I decided to use the gym scales to find out quite literally what my weigh in is. It's nice to know how much I'm lugging around on these training runs. Well, I tipped the scales at a thoroughly impressive 103kg's (227lb's or 16st 3lb). A little too big even by my standards. I don't fancy running with all that for 42 kilometers so hopefully I'll shed a bit between now and Feb.


Back on to the more important calculation though of "Beers Done v Kilometers Run". I reckon 45 minutes of squash at least qualifies for the equivalent of 6 kilometers run. So by that reckoning the count stands at:


Beers done = 35 / Kilometers run = 12


Comment below on this post if you think I'm cheating.

1 comment:

  1. Taking into account that you are in Geronimo at 2am on a Wednesday night, I am not sure... :-)

    Although, I must say for some reason I cannot explain, you are inspiring me....

    ReplyDelete