Saturday, August 21, 2010

O'Hare

So here I am sat in O'Hare airport wating for my flight back to Tokyo, and it couldn't come sooner. Not that I don't like the US. On the contrary, my week in New York and Chicago has been fantastic. It's just my waisteline cannot take the portions of food any more and the amount of red meat consumed, often combined with cheese, must surely be enough for the rest of the year for me.

All those good intentions of getting out for a run or using the hotel gyms fell by the wayside so consequently no training done but a fair few more beers done. I hope that when I get back to Tokyo on Saturday afternoon that I will be able to glue the Adidas shoes on to my feet and go for at least one short run this weekend.

Well better run now (no pun intended) as my flight is being called. See you on the otherside.

No comments:

Post a Comment